Sunday, December 16, 2012

Can you hear what I hear?

Geographer
Here are ten shows in the first three months of 2013 on my Concert Radar. In 2012, I took quite a number of people with me for free to shows because I had bought tickets in pairs. Speak up if any of the below sounds good to you, and if you speak up nicely there's a large possibility I'll fold and just buy your ticket.

To be honest, I think my streak of three record years in a row of show attendance will snap in 2013. My only hope is that more of my friends sign up on Spotify and have access to more music than in years past. 

Bear in Heaven | Shubas | Wednesday January 16 | $17
 
The Walkmen | Vic | Friday January 18 | $35
 
Geographer | Schubas | Sunday January 20 | $17
 
Toro Y Moi | Metro | Tuesday February 19 | $20
 
Ra Ra Riot | Metro | Friday March 1 | $20
 
Tame Impala | Vic | Wednesday March 6 | $30
 
Unknown Mortal Orchestra | Lincoln Hall | Thursday March 7 | $16
 
STRFKR w/ Blackbird Blackbird | Metro | Tuesday March 19 | $20
 
Stars | Metro | Saturday March 23 | $25
 
Alt-J | Metro | Thursday March 28 | $25