Monday, September 3, 2007

Is Tom Brady A Nasty Boy?

First things first, I absolutely love this YouTube clip of (Retired) Senator Larry Craig.


So what does Tom Brady have to do with it?


Tom Brady is a ladies man:


He knocked up his Hollywood actress girlfriend shortly before leaving her:


To date a Brazilian Supermodel:


Who was quickly (and untruthfully) rumored to also be pregnant:


Tom Brady is potent.


Most importantly, Tom Brady was my second round pick in my fantasy football league and is the man charged with the task of leading my team to the playoffs and a championship.

So is does this forgive him from being bad to bridget Moynihan?
Or naughty with Giselle Bundchen?

Those answers are no.

But, I don't want him to be bad this season - and I sure as hell don't want him to be naughty and get his ass suspended.

I want Tom Brady to be Nasty on the defenses he goes up against. I want him to know that I hope he's more potent now than ever when it comes to performing on the football field.

The National Football League begins on Thursday. Will you be Bad, Naughty or Nasty?