Saturday, May 9, 2009

Why am I posting an ad for Curves?
















Q: Is the lady in purple inappropriately touching the woman in blue?
A: Let's discuss...

First off, I'm not even allowed in to Curves. I think it's ladies only. So the mere annoyance of this pop up ad is high in it's own right.

Then, upon closer inspection, I think we have a mild sexual assault depicted here.

Of course, that's par for the gym course. As long as I'm not a member of a workout facility, my odds of seeing random penises drops over 99.8%. For that 12 month period in which I was a member of a "gym" I was working out under the assumption that large (primarily old) men would be dangling their duty with reckless abandon.

This above ad for Curves gives me a tad bit of solace... It makes me think it's probably creepy for girls to also work out amongst strangers.