Saturday, February 19, 2011

Do you throw your hands up in the air sometimes?

This post is to make a confession.
An omission of a guilty pleasure.
After hearing the following song last weekend at a swanky Valentine's party and last night at a WestEnd birthday party, I feel comfortable admitting to the world that I love "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz.  If you're with your friends, and people are out there dancing, when this track starts beating you just have to surrender to it.  Yes, I prefer Radiohead.  Yes, I tend to get snobby in my musical tastes.  Yes, it's a song that MySister works out to during Roomba / Zoomba / Pillati-yogi / Whatever... Whatever.

Also, as long as I'm on this topic, I now look to incorporate the phrase "fly like a G6" more into my vocabulary.  But when I do, it's only slightly ironic.