Friday, April 1, 2011

Did your April Fools gag yield any results?

If there's one thing you can depend on in this world, it's that you can always count on someone to read a Facebook post out of context.  I hope you all had a non-annoying April Fools Day.  I'm pretty sure I survived without a scratch.

You see here what I did.  I had a fear in the back of my mind that it would turn into something bound for the someecards blog, but thankfully nobody took the opportunity to post a viciously cruel response.

When I saw my Aunt "like" the relationship change I knew I had to act quickly before she got the family phone tree working overtime to plan the next Family Reunion.  Although, I probably should have held out until getting a call from my Dad.  I can hear it now:

"I heard you got engaged on Face Page?"