Thursday, March 15, 2007

Affinity

I did not go to Chicago Bear College.
I do not have a degree from Bulls University.
And although I have been fans of those teams for more years.
Seen more games, cried more tears, and celebrated more times...

Nothing can compare to my favorite team:

I've had multiple* conversations - just the two of us - with head coach Tom Crean
I have lived next door to two basketball players**
They've been in a freshman year Theology class with me
In my friend's Spanish class
A future Sports Illustrated Man of the Year was involved in a friend's broadcasting project.
I worked in the Old Gym***


af·fin·i·ty
Pronunciation:
..?-'fi-n?-te..
sympathy marked by community of interest : kinship
an attraction to or liking for something
likeness based on relationship or causal connection

(asterisked stories to be blogged later - especially if MU can BEAT SPARTY!)