Sunday, March 11, 2007

I'm Mad baby!

I intend to write only about one thing this week.
This commercial is so great:



Marquette will play Michigan State. I swear I saw it comming. As soon as the Fighting Irish got the 6 seed and Villanova the 9 seed I know MU would be a 7 or 8 seed. Of course I was hoping for the seven.

Then I started wondering who'd that other team would be - the 9 or 10 seed... I then realized that Michgan State's name was not yet announced... Right then I knew... Especailly after Clark Kellogg and Seth Davis were drueling at a possible UCLA vs. Pitt Regional Semifinal matchup (because Pitt's current coach was the assistant to UCLA's current coach).

Just like how Marquette's current head coach was an assistant to Michigan State's current coach. Can the student beat his teacher? I'm afraid - very afraid.

GO MU!