Sunday, April 22, 2007

10 weeks to go, my queue has been adjusted accordingly


Last Friday my friend told me, "I don't know anybody that didn't like that movie, but I also don't know anybody that has said it was good. It's a solid two star movie."

This is the review of a film I need to not only add to my Net Flix queue list, but also move up as a priority? (according to the same friend)

That's the case if you are ten weeks away from boarding a plane bound for Las Vegas... to celebrate a Bachelor Party.

People who know me fall into two categories. Those that know I love to go out to Las Vegas, and those that know what I like to do when I'm out there...

The friend who recommended the comedy starring Christian Slater, Cameron Diaz, Jon Favreau and Jeremy Piven (among others) falls into the latter grouping... I will watch accordingly.

The film now resides at #6 in my queue.