Monday, January 31, 2011

What's on my concert calendar?

2011 is on pace to shatter any previously held live music record.  I have yet to see a show in 2011, but the lineup of shows I'm planning to attend is freakishly long right now.  Please take a listen to the samples of acts I will be seeing live between now and the end of May.  In most of these cases my "other" ticket is already spoken for, but if you are interested in going to any of these shows let me know (only a few of these shows are sellouts).  As people who have gone to shows with me know, I have zero problem being the coordinator of such activities and will gladly front the ticket fee until the time of the show.

Girl Talk | Congress Theater | March 4


Machine Gun Mojo | Elbow Room | March 5


Holy Ghost! | Riviera | April 8


Cut Copy | Riviera | April 8


Delorean | Lincoln Hall | April 19


The National | UIC | April 25


Arcade Fire | UIC | April 25


Freelance Whales | Metro | April 26


Foals | Metro | April 26


Peter Bjorn And John | Lincoln Hall | May 7


Janelle Monae | Aragon | May 27