Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Where do you spend most of your time?

Q. What's the only way I can spend more time doing something besides work?
A. I'd have to quit sleeping.

(For Lent, I've decided to write 40 posts about people I love / made me who I am / thankful to know / appreciate)

It's amazing the effect a full time job can have on your quality of life.
My last job was the primary force behind my life sucking.
I got home and had no will for any fun.
It was just immediate dreading of the day ahead.

I'm not saying I'm working currently in a super fun happy factory for smiles and sunshine...
But I'm happy to be working there.
I feel others are happy I'm working there too...
Both of those factors, make a huge difference to me.

Especially in today's economy - I'm very thankful to be employed.