Saturday, June 13, 2009

What do you want to clean?

Q: Or rather: What were you supposed to clean?
A: I was going to clean the kitchen floor today, and decided that I'd clean up my Blogspot site instead.

Welcome to the newly redesigned TodaysQuiz.
For those that actually view this on blogger, not on facebook, I'll embed a video of a song that I've been listening to a lot recently. (I don't know why embedded videos don't get imported along with the rest of it to facebook)

Truth be told, I blasted this song in a church parking lot last Sunday.
That might not have been appropriate.

I'll tell ya what's definitely not appropriate: Spending over $50 to see them play in Milwaukee.
Better judgment finally wins - I did not buy tickets this morning.
Even when my friend in Milwaukee gave me the go-ahead that he'd join me.

Speaking of what I'm also not doing this morning: cleaning my kitchen floor.
Let's see here... I'm leaving for the Park West in five and a half hours.
And I'm still not showered and ready - so I've got well over four hours from the time I finish writing this post.

And I was hoping to finish this damn book this weekend:

Probably the most time I've ever spent on a book I intended on finishing...

So now I'm procrastinating multiple items (especially if you consider the movie I ended up not watching last night).

Time to get to work.
Hope you enjoy the new look.