Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Do you think my room number is good luck?

They put me in room 30-124. I'm currently 30 years old and my birthday
is 1/24.

So the Wynn tourney.
Ah, it's why I like tourneys.... You can't make one mental mistake. I
was sitting very pretty with 7 people left ( we started with 20, top 3
paid) and I got caught being too cutesy. Dropped from about 75K to
under 35K by doubling up this Brazillian Cougar that barely spoke
Spanish.

A brave comeback soon commenced, but I lost to a 6-outer on the River.
All in all, I played from 8 pm to 1 am in that thing. The Wynn won't
joke around in these things: 20K in starting chips / 30 minute
levels / a break every two hours.

The two tourneys I bought into today took just shy of 9 hours total.
I'm a little mentally fatigued righ now without much to show for it.

By the way, my room looks out into the belly of the City Center beast.
The Aria looks more like an upscale condo building than a hotel.