Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Which way to BART?

Q: Can you take kids on a plane?
A: When they are both over 30, it won't be a problem.

We have landed safely. MySister has checked a bag, which includes
items from both parents. Of course me being independant, I was able
to carry on all I needed. But that meant I had to wear the sport
jacket I'm planning to wear to the wedding on the plane.

I must admit, I look like a young silicon valley exec, with a black t-
shirt under my tan sport coat. Not to mention the jeans and iPhone.

The plane ride was uneventful. No snakes. Honestly, the across the
aisle (both literally and figuratively) Health Care debate between my
parents bothered me and MySister more than the young kids kicking the
back of our seats.

We now wait for the carausel of bags to start, then on to Bay Area
Rapid Transit.5