Monday, August 3, 2009

What is in San Fran?


Q: Was it just a coincidence?
A: Totally.

Last week, the song "Chicken Bone Circuit" by RJD2 came up on the iPod and I wanted to use it as a "Song of the Moment."

Tonight I went looking for a YouTube clip featuring the song, and the top hit was one that featured sights from the SF Bay area...

I don't expect to see any of these places later this week, when I travel to this part of the world for a cousin's wedding...

It's standard fare tourist mumbojumbo:
-China Town
-Fisherman's Wharf
-Union Square

But we're making it our own, not going by the general rules of what you've got to see
-We're not going to Alcatraz
-We're going to the Muir Forrest Preserve to see the Redwoods
-I'm making us go to the In-N-Out Burger
...and so on...

Hopefully, I'll get some ideas to write about.