Saturday, October 17, 2009

Do you know how I vote?

Q: Is it pointless?
A: It's not.

I'm sorry.
I've changed my mind.
For the last couple hours I've been grappling with this self assigned task.
Trying to figure out a way to explain why I abhor talking about politics.

I had so much crap written.
Even talking about these two dopes:

Also examples of my Democratic Mother and Republican Father.

I wanted to help others understand how awkward I feel when it seems like my friends with views more to the Left than I want me to agree more with them and when friends with views from the Right want me to agree more with them.

But I deleted it all after I realized posting it could lead to more of the same.

More importantly, I deleted it because I don't want to stop others from talking politics.
Obviously, we all have the right and freedom to express our opinions.
As much as I don't like talking about my personal politics, I appreciate that I have friends that openly discuss their own beliefs. I'm lucky to have friends from both sides of the aisle.

Just please don't ask me who I voted for... Get to know me, very well, and I'm sure you can figure it out.