Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Will you give the new AMC show a chance?

AMC has a new show premiering at the end of this month. Fittingly, The Walking Dead has a 90 minute debut on Halloween.

Although I don't personally like Mad Men, I'm somewhat happy for its success because it's going to keep AMC in the business of producing original content that the three (or four) networks are unable to provide. I stand behind my claim that Breaking Bad is the best TV show currently in production.

However, I do have to admit that I no longer watch Rubicon. I gave it a solid effort, but I lost interest in whatever conspiracy they were selling. Go ahead and blame the horrid Lost ending for why it's tough for me to trust fictional television.

I'm not one that seeks out Zombie content, but I am going to give The Walking Dead a solid trial run in my DVR. Here's the trailer: