Saturday, March 14, 2009

What has two initials, but four people?

Q. Where do I wish I was at in ten years, if you asked me 7 years ago?
A. J.W.

(For Lent, I've decided to write 40 posts about people I love / made me who I am / thankful to know / appreciate)

There are four of them in Rosemont.
They all have the same initials: J.W.
I'm probably closer friends with the matriarch.
However, if I had decided upon this project two or so years from now, the patriarch would have his own post... (we are quickly becoming better friends and hanging out more)

By the way, I'm using these antiquated words to describe two people both younger than me.
Two people who are married to each other.
Who have two young daughters, very young.

I met the matriarch when I started at the company where I am now working. She has since moved on to a better opportunity, however we still keep in contact. Since that move, I've become closer friends with her husband - as we now play basketball regularly.

They have provided me with a viewpoint on the forming of such a beautiful family. I remember the day he proposed to her outside of our building. Her pregnancy caused me to attend my first ever baby shower party.

Cleavers, they are not. The Wife swears like a sailor, the husband is heavily inked, and the children poop... But trust me people, the love is there - and it would warm your heart if you saw all four of them in action.